Saturday, February 13, 2010

S.A.D.


Happy Valentines Day!! a.k.a. Single Awareness Day (S.A.D.)
Some of you who read my blog might remember the post from last year that's called 'Yeah it sucks to be single'. After a year, I still think it sucks to be single. I have had very few dating experiences and I'm going to be 20 in a month (yeah I can't believe it either.) I really shouldn't complain though. That's really not going to get me a date any faster and it could be worse.
One of my friends really likes Valentines Day because she likes having a day that is just based on love. To me, it's great if you actually have a Valentine, which I don't. Who knows maybe, hopefully, i will have one next year. But, even though I don't have a significant other at the moment, I have my family and friends who I love very much, and I really miss all of you.

In the above picture is me and a couple of my roommates. For Valentines Day we had an Anti-valentines day dinner. We went up to AppleBees, since that is one of the few good restaurants in town. Everyone dressed up as if we were actually going on a date. It was fun. later one of my roommate's sister made us a chocolate cake that looked like a heart. I would have the picture up, but they were kind of blurry. Then we watched "While You Were Sleeping." LOL I love that movie. I have watched it every semester since I've come up to school. So I guess Valentines Day wasn't too SAD.

No comments: